Term and Condition for Online Purchase
Welcome to the Sinyia International Shop website (the “Site”). These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, Welcome to the Sinyia International Shop, a company incorporated in Malaysia under registration number 1177095-X and having its registered address at 56-E, Jalan Sungai Suluh, 83040 Batu Pahat, Johor Darul Takzim, Malaysia. Please read there term and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part it, you agree that you read there term and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- You agree that the Sinyia International Shop reserve the right to amend these term and conditions at any time, in the Sinyia International Shop sole discretion, by posting such amendment to the Sinyia International Shop‘s website prior and separate notice.
- You continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment, your sole recourse shall be cease using the site.
Price and Product
- Sinyia International Shop shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of product on this website are up to date.
- Prices for taxable goods and service are inclusive of 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to YHOP’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- Sinyia International Shop shall make every effort to ensure product displayed on the website is in stock. If from time to time product become out of stock, Sinyia International Shop reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to Customer of similar value or range.
- Price charged for purchase on this website may be different from this price charged on our stores. The price charges are applicable to the date that you confirmed or placed your order
- All orders are subject confirmation of final availability and Sinyia International Shop reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the product or service requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the product or service in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- All pictures and image of the product displayed on this site are for illustration purpose in order to help the customer to recognize the product only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the product may be is different.
Registration and Account Security
- To register with Sinyia International Shop website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
– You must provide us the accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
– You must safeguard your username and password;
– You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password either you or is authorized to act for you
- Sinyia International Shop has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of potential customer and terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer must be self-update in sinyiainternationalshop.com immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify Sinyia International Shop for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorized use of your login, you shall notify Sinyia International Shop immediately and effectively
- Once you have selected a product you wish to order via sinyiainternationalshop.com, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must paying including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. The credit card account must have sufficient fund to cover the proposed payment to us.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we accepted your order. An order
shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we are accepting your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called an “Order Confirmation” stating that we are accepting your order.
- Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and your reserve to cancel the order
- Sinyia International Shop may cancel an order if the product in not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service hotline 607-428 6686 / 1700 81 9983 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund /Return/ Exchange
1．Goods sold are non-returnable, neither exchangeable nor refundable unless goods are damage or faulty due to manufacturer faulty, and/or incorrect goods delivery by us. We reserved our rights to reject any goods return, exchange, refund or any unfair conditions demanded by customer.
- You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection/delivery for any deficiencies and/or damage claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline 607-428 6686 /1700 81 9983 or email to us email@example.com at the time collection/delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
- If you discover any defect or damage inside the packaging after the delivery process, please return the parcel to us and send back by courier service within 7 days, with valid receipt. The courier service charges will bear our company.
- Exchange of product can be arranged for the following reason:
– If the product is obviously expired/damaged up at time of delivery.
– If the product is expired/damaged inside packing after delivery; and you need to contact our customer service within 7 days.
– If the product order is different from the item delivery.
- We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more the conditions in paragraph 3 above is fulfilled you are entitled to an exchange of the product with similar value, if the product is available in our stock.
- We accept payment of Visa, Master Card and online transfer. Sinyia International Shop shall not be liable any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Full payment in respect of an order must be upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be process, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problems concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by Sinyia International Shop/
- We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Delivery time frame*
2 – 5 working days
6 – 10 working days
*Next working days of order day.
- On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- Delivery Charges will be calculated based on total purchase amount and base on the delivery zone & rate.
- If you are not available to take delivery, we may leave a message giving you instructions on collection from the carrier.
- If you request for redelivery, we are entitled to charge for providing the service.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Sinyia International Shop immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.